Instant access for schools - Start in minutes
- Designed to benefit reading, spelling and touch-typing skills at the same time
- Available for 1 to 1000 students making TTRS ideal for schools
- Flexible licence options with no contract
- Setting up students on the course is takes minutes and they can start typing immediately online
- Students can work at their own pace with no peer pressure
- The in-course tutor makes starting the course easy
- The course can be used on any Internet-enabled computer (PC and Mac) and on an iPad too
- Unlike other touch typing courses, students are typing and hearing real words from module 2 (5-10 minutes) and sentences in context by module 10 (10-20 minutes) of level 1
- Progress can be monitored easily by the teacher
- Modules are short and positive feedback is given for successful completion
- Receive unlimited support from TTRS with 24/7 in-app messaging
Order your subscription
Prices include VAT
Instant online access for school and home use - Start in Minutes
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 10-day money back guarantee
- Quick and easy setup online
- Supported by ongoing research
- Used by the British Dyslexia Association*
- Purchase with confidence through Paypal, card or purchase order
Frequently asked questions
For whom is TTRS designed?
TTRS is designed for students with reading, writing and/or spelling difficulties. TTRS can also be used as a standalone touch-typing course.
From what age is TTRS suitable?
Primary (from 6-7 years of age), Secondary and Adult.
What is a User place?
Each user place allows one student to log in to TTRS Online using their own login details. A user place can be deleted and reused by another student at no extra cost.
Is TTRS quick and easy to use in the classroom?
Yes - as TTRS is a web-based resource, no installation or complicated network setups are required.
TTRS is designed to run on any standard computer (PC, Mac or iPad) with a keyboard, speakers/headphones and an Internet connection
What payment options do you have?
We accept school purchase orders or secure online payments by card or Paypal
The 1 and 3-month subscriptions are recurring (if paid by card/Paypal) and can be cancelled at any time
How flexible are the licences?
We offer 1, 3, 6 or 12-month subscriptions for 1-1000 user places
Additional user places can be purchased at any time.
What if I'm not happy?
Start with your students today from $15 a month
*TTRS has been used by the British Dyslexia Association with their "Children will Shine" project since 2011