Frequently asked questions
For whom is TTRS designed?
TTRS is a touch-typing course with the added benefit of helping children and adults improve their reading and spelling skills
What age is suitable for TTRS?
6-7 years to adult.
What is a user place?
Each user place allows one student to log in to TTRS Online using their own login details.
Is TTRS quick and easy to use at home?
Yes – as TTRS is online, no installation is required. You will just need internet access and a keyboard.
How flexible are the subscriptions?
We offer 1, 3, 6 or 12-month subscriptions for 1-4 users. Subcriptions are automatically recurring and can be cancelled at any time. There is no contract.
What if I'm not happy?
All our plans include a 30-day refund policy. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not 100% safisfied.
Other useful information
- Designed to teach touch-typing and boost reading and spelling at the same time
- Successfully used by thousands of children and adult learners every day
- Setting up users on the course is simple and they can begin learning to type immediately
- Every individual works through the material at their own pace
- Online access means no installation is required, start in minutes
- PC, Mac and iPad compatible
- Unlike other touch-typing courses, users are typing and hearing real words from Module 2 and sentences in context by Module 10
- Progress can be monitored via an administrator account
- In-app messaging facilitates goal-settings and communication with tutors
- Lessons are divided into bite-sized modules to encourage a step-by-step approach
- Positive feedback built into the course, certificates of achievement available and online honour roll
- Unlimited 24/7 support from TTRS and video tutorials to help with program orientation