How does the TTRS Method work?
Learners see, type, and hear text – and can pronounce target words and phrases alongside audio. The combination of diverse sensory input helps material ‘stick’ and the method makes use of modular lessons, repetition, and dictation exercises to reinforce learning
Meets diverse learning needs.
Builds confidence and self-esteem.
The TTRS Course
TTRS Method courses are appropriate for learners with…
- motor skills coordination difficulties (dyspraxia)
- attention difficulties (ADD/ ADHD)
- visual processing disorders
- auditory processing disorders
- mixed expressive receptive language disorders
- apraxia of speech
- visual impairments
Learning content that makes use of the TTRS Method is always…
- age appropriate